The next session of online PD begins March 3. All courses are completely online with no face-to-face meetings. You can earn up to 4 hours of PD credit for completing a course. Register for the sessions through STI PD and then go the BCBE Online Learning site to access the courses.
The following courses are offered this session (STI PD Title numbers are shown in parentheses):
- Using Moodle – Part 1 (IT-TEA-130)
- Using Moodle – Part 2 (IT-TEA-136)
- Using Moodle – Part 3 (IT-TEA-137)
- United Streaming (IT-TEA-128)
- Google Docs (IT-TEA-151)
- Podcasting with Students (IT-TEA-156)
- SMART Advanced (IT-TEA-143)
- Advanced Active Inspire (IT-TEA-155)
After registering for the sessions through STI PD, you’ll receive an email with instructions for getting started on March 3.
If you have any questions, please contact Mike Johnson